Special thanks to the more than 100 of you who took my survey-disguised-as-a-quiz last week. The hidden agenda, as you may have realized, was to ask industry professionals questions about which of the five basic Perfect Competition definitions accurately describe the bike industry, and if so, to what extent. Here are the surprising results:
What’s So “Perfect” About It?
Published October 25, 2010
- Why Your Press Release Sucks (And What You Can Do About It)
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- Fred Clements: Dealers speak out about the "S"-Word
- What The Bike Biz Could Learn From Vera
- What Do Your Bathroom and Facebook Have In Common?
- All Frothed Up: What BRAIN's up to
- Earth Day: What did your company do?
New BRAIN issue looks at global pricing control, PeopleForBikes’ new cycling study and ‘hub’ retailing