Special thanks to the more than 100 of you who took my survey-disguised-as-a-quiz last week. The hidden agenda, as you may have realized, was to ask industry professionals questions about which of the five basic Perfect Competition definitions accurately describe the bike industry, and if so, to what extent. Here are the surprising results:
What’s So “Perfect” About It?
Published October 25, 2010
- Why Your Press Release Sucks (And What You Can Do About It)
- What The Bike Biz Could Learn From Vera
- Earth Day: What did your company do?
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- Ding Dong The Segway Is Dead, Long Live The Bicycle
- On The Microeconomics Of The Bike Biz
- Norco Visits BRAIN's Toasty Confines
Scott Sports USA will be the official goggle, pole, helmet and bike sponsor of Utah's Deer Valley Resort