Call it “giving back to the industry,” call it “hush money,” call it “deliberate collusion to restrain trade,” heck, I’ve heard all those terms and I just don’t care. Fact of the matter is, Interbike writes some darn big checks every year to industry groups for the (semi)express purpose of “being nice to Interbike”…and from where I sit the problem is that, gosh darn it, it’s just not getting its money’s worth.
Interbike Proves The Old Adage
Published October 4, 2010
Click here to read the rest of Rick's blog.
- Interbike: BRAIN Publisher's Observations
- Welcome to Interbike—You’re All Fired.
- Interbike Gets The Band Back Together
- Thank You, Interbike
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- Gregg Bagni: The industry's dysfunctional family function
- Ray Keener: Confusion and Consumers in Las Vegas