Two of my least favorite places in the United States are Las Vegas and SoCal, respectively. So the question of which of those two oilstains on the American roadmap gets my Interbike travel dollars is like asking me which crooked-toothed child-molesting, tax-evading TV evangelist I’d rather send my life savings to. But they didn’t. Ask me, I mean. And it’s probably for the best.
Welcome to Interbike—You’re All Fired.
Published September 14, 2010
Click here for the rest of Rick's blog.
- Thank You, Interbike
- All Frothed Up: Why your brother's bike was faster
- Interbike Gets The Band Back Together
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- Gregg Bagni: The industry's dysfunctional family function
- Interbike: BRAIN Publisher's Observations
- Attention Interbike……Iceberg Ahead!!!!!