MONTEREY, CA (BRAIN) — Organizers have set dates and released an early program for next year's Bicycle Leadership Conference.
The conference will be held April 8-10 at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa, Monterey, California.
Organizers said topics at next year's conference will include:
- Model Years: A Thing of the Past?
- Social Media: Quantifying the Hype
- Creating A Customer Service Oriented Culture
- Connecting Advocacy Efforts to Increased Ridership
- Branding: Developing Sustainable Brands
- Industry Statistics and Trending
Registration opens October 15. Special discounts will be available online at bicycleconference.com