- BRAIN Dealer Tour: San Francisco Bay Area
- BPSA Report: Hybrid sales a bright spot
- Bike brands step up to support ProTour teams
- Terry Lee rejoins Easton-Bell
- Greg LeMond returns to bike industry
- Interbike e-Bike event charges up industry
March 1, 2013
A sample of articles in this issue:
Owners of U.S. suppliers who have thrived after succeeding their parents at the helm begin to consider the next generation.
LYON, France (BRAIN) — The bicycle industry may not be as sexy as social media or biotechnology, but Patrick Keating believes it offers plenty of opportunity for investors.
LAS VEGAS, NV—When you walk into the new Las Vegas Cyclery store, the pleasing aesthetics of the building are striking.The 34-foot-tall ceiling with the wooden décor gives the bike shop an open, airy feel, reminiscent of a ski lodge.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA (BRAIN) —Bob Burbank refers to the days of Mario Cipollini and the Cannondale-sponsored Saeco race team often as he discusses the brand’s latest venture, Cannondale Pro Cycling.