SUWANEE, GA (BRAIN) — Blue Competition Cycles, which was purchased late last year by Lake Rudd Capital Partners, has signed 10 new international distributors, the company announced Monday.
"As we continue to grow Blue Competition Cycles, it's exciting to have international distributors reach out to us and have interest in partnering," said CEO Steven Harad. "Our focus is to put out world-class bicycles and accessories — under our new Aerus label — and grow both worldwide."
New distributors include:
- Ciclo Werks (Canada)
- Wenglersports LTD (New Zealand)
- Dax Jaikel (Costa Rica)
- Multisport Distribution GmbH (Germany)
- As Far As You Want, SLU (Spain)
- Zeta Trading (Japan)
- Arnold TS (Korea)
- Multisport Distribution (U.K.)
- RideBlueAsia Pte Ltd (Singapore/Southeast Asia).
"This is just the beginning," said Harad. "We continue to look for new distributors and grow Blue and Aerus' reach even further."