The Bike Place trade show was started in 2010 by a group of U.K. industry distributors. The show is run by the distributors for the benefit of their customers, in a rep-style open plan showroom. This year's event runs over three days with more than 20 distributors offering 50-plus brands.
The Bike Place
Start: January 26, 2014
End: January 28, 2014
Location: Silverstone Race Circuit, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
- Bike Culture in an Unlikely Place
- Magazine: Bike companies among best places to work
- Cane Creek, CamelBak and other bike companies make Outside's Best Places to Work list
- The Bike Place trade show
- Outside Mag's 'Best Places to Work'
- Clif Bar, Smith Optics Get Best Work Place
- Tour de France Becoming a Launch Place